COVID Update May 2020
To all our patients,
We hope you are keeping well. At Thornhill Vision Care, we have been providing urgent care to our patients, and will resume non-urgent care on June 8th. Your next visit will look different, and we wanted to share some of the changes we’ve made with your safety in mind:
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the clinic. If we are at capacity, you will be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- We have enhanced cleaning and removed all magazines and toys from our waiting area. Waiting chairs have been changed to non-fabric as to allow cleaning between patients.
- The option of telehealth appointments will be made available to patients if appropriate.
- All visitors will be COVID-19 screened including a temperature check, be required to wear a mask, and hands must be sanitized upon entry.
- Our team will be wearing appropriate PPE when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk and dispensing table. Floor markings have been placed to ensure physical distancing.
- We have increased VISA and Mastercard limits to allow for contactless payment, and made it portable for curbside pick up.
- Our Standard Operating Procedure of our clinic is available here for your information.
At Thornhill Vision Care, we are proud of earning your trust over of the past 30 more years. While we may look a little different, we will make sure to continue the personalised care you have come to expect from us. We look forward to taking care of you and your family!